Nokia nmake Product Builder
Documentation and Resources
- Product Manuals and Release Notes
- User Manuals, Release Notes and
Man Pages for each release (also available from the
corresponding release page).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Published quarterly, the newsletters contain technical tips as well
as the current happenings with the nmake product.
- Tutorial: A Little Help with nmake
- This tutorial is written for beginners and will help you learn about
nmake without tackling difficult problems.
When you finish, you will understand simple makefiles and have a
background that will let you make good use of the user manuals.
- Using nmake with Eclipse
- Information on using nmake with Eclipse.
- Structured Build Logs
- How to generate structured build logs such as XML tagged logs.
- Java Support
- References for Java support and integration.
- The -I- and prefixinclude Preprocessor Features
- Specifications for the prefixinclude and -I- features
used by nmake's cpp to support the viewpathing feature.
- Tool Repository
- A collection of tools for use with nmake including build analysis and
- Reports and Visualizations
- A summary of available build reports and visualizations with screen shots.
- Explain Information
- Details on the nmake "explain" option, information and related features.
- An Overview of the nmake Product Builder [PDF 1.2M]
- High-level overview, suitable for evaluating the benefits which can
be obtained by using nmake during product development. Targeted for
build engineers, developers, technical managers, or anyone with an
overall interest in nmakes capabilities.
- What's New in nmake [PDF 392K]
- An overview of newer enhancements and features as of Feb, 2011.
- Nokia nmake Release lu3.2
- From a presentation covering important nmake features
and new features introduced in release lu3.2.
Last Update: Friday,12-Aug-2016 12:59:49 EDT